Thursday, September 2, 2021

Hasty Release

I try to write all of my posts a month in advance.  Sure, I’ll disrupt that if there’s breaking news, but I try to stay ahead by writing well in advance.

That doesn’t mean I don’t find myself still falling behind.  This new month(September) is an example.  I wrote down the occasional blog idea on my trusty notepad, trusting I’d get enough topics and get everything done in advance.  I then looked up and half the month was gone.  It has caused something of a scramble as I tried to find new ideas and write the posts before the clock expired.  I think I’ll make it, but it’s going to be tight.

Life gets in the way, so suffer not idle time.  I can’t count the times I’ve almost said, “fuck it” and decided to publish less than on schedule.  But that might disappoint both of my regular readers, and the last thing I want to do is disappoint you.  :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment