Sunday, April 2, 2023

Four Months In A Row!

Yep, I’m bragging again – this marks four straight months that I’ve managed to post on a consistent basis.  Sure, I’m bragging about meeting the bare minimum standard, but given that I went well over a year without consistently posting, including many moons where I posted nothing at all, doing four straight months of consistent posts is exciting for me.

Of course, I need to get back to marketing, but that’s a whole different ballgame.  Baby steps, Russ…baby steps…

Along the way, I’ve managed another 10,000(+) words on my sci-fi/fantasy mashup.  It’s exciting, and by the time you read this, I will have done another outline session to figure out where the story is going.  I have an idea, but it hasn’t completely coalesced yet.  Beyond that, this one truly has bult slowly.  I’m more than 30,000 words in and all I’ve really done so far is world-build.  A few of the characters have been developed, but there are a bevy of folks that I haven’t yet decided if they’re tangential characters, or if their role will be more substantive.  And I haven’t even gotten to the main plot yet.  I fear that the main story may not really come into play until the second book(unless I want this one to be the size of the Bible).

Let’s see what the next month brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment