Tuesday, May 2, 2023

It Continues

So there’s yet another month that I’ve gotten my blogs out in time to post for the following month. I know, I know…y’all are likely tired of my self-congratulatory notes at the beginning of each month, but patting myself on the back is how I find the motivation to go on.

Seriously, though, time does find a way to slip by.  I target the first week of the month prior to do these, barring breaking news(which I can count on one hand), yet I found myself almost a week in with no blog posts written yet.  Work and other stuff got hold of me, so I had to make time(as we all do – I know it’s not that impressive).  Still, considering I’d basically given up on this blog for a year or more(need to go back and look), it’s nice to regain some level of consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment