Sunday, November 1, 2020

Modest Sales Success

I pulled out my business’ bank statement a few days ago(Rushamra Publishing LLC) and was gratified to see that Schism has enjoyed a little bit of sales success.  In fact, it has sold better than any book I’ve yet published(not like that’s a lot, but it’s something).  It’s not like I’m sitting pretty and planning to buy that villa on the southern coast of France, but it’s nice that I’ve been able to pull in something.

What does that mean?  Basically it means that I can continue to publish(for the moment).  I’ve made almost enough to cover the cost of Homecoming, and I think I can start the process of bringing that to market maybe a little quicker than originally planned.  Look for it now around the beginning of March – a more detailed release date to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment