Sunday, November 22, 2020

Forgetting To Post

I’ve been trying to get ahead on blog posts and have generally been successful.  Although I reserve the right to change what I post based on breaking news, I usually write my blog posts a few weeks in advance.  In October, I managed to get my blog posts written nearly three weeks ahead of schedule.  I like this because it lets me breath easy and not jump through my ass to write a bunch of nonsensical, rushed posts at the last minute.

 

However, this past month, I very nearly forgot to actually post the new blogs until the month was over.  You see, I write the post in word, and then I cut and paste into Blogger, editing a bit and adding the necessary links.  In October, I found myself the week before suddenly realizing I hadn’t posted what I wrote.  It’s one thing to not post because I got lazy; it’s another entirely to not post because I forgot to actually hit the post button.  Hopefully my scatterbrained mind won’t do that this month.  I guess we’ll find out if this day is empty.  :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment