Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Free Exposure

Anyone out there who is a writer, I'm asking for your help.  I'm also asking to help you.  I want all of you to send me whatever publicity materials exist for you.  Want to do a guest post?  Hit me up.  Want to let others know about your latest novel?  Let me help you.

I want to do this for a couple of reasons.  First, it makes my life less busy since I only have to repost someone else's work.  Maybe strange to admit that, but at least I'm honest.  Second, we're a community, and communities help each other.  I receive no harm in publicizing a writer I like.  In fact, I hope we can expand our communities and extend our reach to as many as possible.

So let me help you.  What do you want me to publicize?  You can either comment here or email me at RussDMeyer@gmail.com.  I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment