Sunday, June 2, 2019

Don't Call It A Comeback

Okay, let's try this blogging things again.  Sorry I haven't been around recently, but life has been in transition.  I just retired from the US Military after 24 years, and I'm starting a new job.  I'm also trying to sell my house and move to Tennessee to fulfill a promise I made to my wife when I married her(follow me through the Army, and we'll go wherever you want at the end).  So, I've been a bit busy.

However, not so busy that I couldn't have done some blogging.  I've discovered there's real truth to needing to make things a habit, as well as how hard it is to get back into that habit once it's gone.  So I'm going to sit down and try to do a few blog posts a day until I've got a full month's worth.  I'm fortunate because my new job allows me to work from home, and although I have stuff to accomplish, I should be able to get some writing and some blogging going.  I also promise to start responding to comments again.  When I logged back in, I saw that there were several folks that made a comment I didn't reply to.  My apologies - I'll try to get better.

I wish I could promise I won't slack off again, but I can't yet say that.  I want to, but I know me, and I have to really be back into something before I can say that with certainty.  I'll still give it my best shot.

All that said, you'll have to wait until my next post to find out what I've been working on.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment