Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Something Odd

Normally I cut and paste from a Word document into this blog to save time since it's easier to write in Word than on here.  I'm just more comfortable using Word, so I write everything in advance and then cut and paste it in before publishing.

However, this month, as I try to cut and paste in, something bizarre is going on - my text is showing up as one long run-on sentence that I then have to painstakingly correct.  In other words, it's taking me three to five times longer just to put in my "normal" posts.
(Don't worry - I typed this one directly into Blogger to make sure everything worked)

I need to figure this out.  It happened with only a few posts - not all of them - but it's annoying and making posting not worth the time.  Anyone have an idea why it's doing this to some of my posts and not others that I write the exact same way?

No comments:

Post a Comment