Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Keeping Pace


Thanks to this whole social distancing thing, I’m trying to do what I can to get back into blogging, but can this last?  Things will eventually return more or less to normal, so can I continue to blog and keep y’all happy(both of you) once the world catches back up?

I’m going to try, but I also need to remember that I have another career that does wacky things like “pays the bills” and “keeps my family fed.”  So basically this is just a heads up that while I intend to stay on top of things as much as I can, if life gets hectic, things can always re-pause.  If you don’t want that, convince folks to buy more of my books so I can devote more time to this writing endeavor.  Otherwise, you’re at the mercy of my life(insert maniacal laugh here).

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about my new podcasting hobby. I'll do what I can, but it's just a hobby. Not even a side hustle like my actual writing. I don't know what your other reader will say (lol), but I'm good.

    ReplyDelete