Thursday, December 31, 2020

Plans For 2021

Well, a new year is almost upon us.  I have plans for 2021, the biggest of which is the release of Homecoming, the first true science fiction novel in my collection(which is weird given that sci-fi has always been where my heart lies).  The current plan is for a March 1st release, and I think I’m well on track for that, although it’s possible I could move that up.  All depends on the editing corrections I need to make.

I also intend to write my sci-fi/fantasy mashup.  The hardest part of that will be putting it away for a while to stew – so I can edit it with fresh eyes – instead of releasing it.  That goes back to that whole “impatience” thing.

I’m also hoping to start the sequel to Salvation Day, or to rewrite the sequel to Akeldama.  I’ll only do one unless my sales take off and I can do this full time – don’t want to bite off more than I can chew.  I should know more by summer, and I’ll give an update at that point.

What are your plans for 2021?

No comments:

Post a Comment