Thursday, August 25, 2016

Release Date!

I've entered the home stretch of publishing my first novel, Akeldama.  I'm finalizing some of the legal issues with regards to product permissions(and changing some of those things I have no permission for), and I'll soon go into the business side of creating an S-Corp for the publishing side.  That's right - I'm getting all of the boring business stuff ready to go beginning on January 1st.

With that said, I'm proud to announce I have a release date!  Akeldama will be available on May 19, 2017.  That's the day it will be out in ebook format and be available to the general public.  Those on my email distribution list already know this since I sent it out about two weeks ago.  Further, those on my email list prior to May 18th will be eligible for a discount of approximately 25%(the plan is for the hardcover to be available for $12.95, and those who get the discount can get it for $9.95...but the cost could change if production costs turn out to be more than I anticipated).

Putting a date on the calendar makes things much more real to me.  I've got the finish line in sight, and no matter what else happens, I know the target to expose myself to the world(in books...get your minds out of the gutter).  There's still lots of work to do, but this is so exciting.  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment