Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Proofing Blogposts

I knead to proof my blot posts a little better.  I went back to sea how my most recent posts played, and I say that on of the posts had several errors in it.  All of the words were spelled if one only used spell check, but is reads very clumsily win you reed through it since many of the words are not the proper usage of them.  It maid me cringe when I looked at the post a gain, four a professional writer is supposed to catch these things before they go life.  If nothing else, it was a heck of a lesson on not using spell cheque as the soul tool to validate you’re work.  I thought I read through all of my posts for just that level of accuracy, but it seams I didn’t do it very well for that pots.  I’ll dew better in the future.

(if you made it through that morass, congratulations on both being able to wade through such an abominable bit of nonsense, and for maintaining your sense of humor as you did so; that’s not always easy)

No comments:

Post a Comment