Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Call For Critique

I'm hereby putting out an open invitation to the first three people that contact me as interested - I would like feedback on my new novel as I'm writing it.  There are two main reasons for this:  first, feedback as I go along will help be shape the direction of the novel into something coherent; second, it'll motivate me to get off my ass and write regularly if I have someone waiting for the next chapter.

Understand that this in no way entitles anyone to the profits such a book might make(gotta do this for legal reasons), but just to the gratitude of a humble writer.  That said, please contact me if you would like to help out on the ground floor of a very raw novel.
(Won't you ppllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee help me?)

No comments:

Post a Comment