Sunday, March 2, 2014

Blah Blah Blah

Ever feel like your blog or the blog you're reading is getting a little repetitive?  It certainly feels that way to me sometimes.  It can be challenging to figure out fresh blogging topics in order to stay consistent with what you post.  In fact, it sometimes seems as if I'm saying the same thing in different ways.
(Everything is starting to look the same...)
The biggest challenge I face as a blogger is finding something new and exciting to write about.  I talk a lot about traditional versus indie blogging.  I've done more than my share of posts about character development.  And lord knows there are only so many ways to describe how to properly set the scene.  Eventually, these things seem to run together, like I'm in the middle of some cult movie.

I try not to sound like I'm just finding new ways to say the same thing, but it certainly feels that way at times.  I could probably do better by spending more time brainstorming topics, but that takes away from family, work, and writing books.  Too much repetition will make people leave, for who wants to re-read something time after time after time after time after time...

No comments:

Post a Comment