Sunday, April 1, 2018

IndieReader Review For Salvation Day

Sorry I haven't blogged in almost a month.  Life has been busy, and I've been lazy.  What I'd like everyone to know about is the IndieReader review for Salvation Day!  IndieReader has given it 4.6 out of 5 stars.  Here's a quick sample of the write up:

"SALVATION DAY is a book that blends together science-fiction and fantasy into a tale that has been told for eons, but never quite in this way."

"This story is ambitious in its scope and ultimately very satisfying. The descriptions of things never seen by human eyes are vivid and feel real. The plot is tightly structured, and the ultimate confrontation is full of action."

"The reader can take a journey that is both familiar and original, and a lot of fun."

I was gratified they like it, and I hope some of you will check it out at their page.

No comments:

Post a Comment