Thursday, January 8, 2015

Cross Blogging

Is anyone out there interested in cross blogging?  I'd like to add a diversity of voices every once in a while, and I view this as an opportunity to cross pollinate between our audiences.  Although not required for an appearance, I'd like the opportunity to provide you with a blog post as well.  I don't have any preference on topics, so long as it's writing related(however, I do retain the right of rejection if I feel the post isn't quite right for this blog, and I expect that you'd retain the same if I was invited to yours).

Anyone who is interested, please either email me or post in the comments.  I do require that anyone wanting to cross blog have a blog of their own so that I can look at it and get a feel.

This provides the ability to reach a wider audience than perhaps you currently do - I'm sure both of my readers would appreciate seeing something new - so let me know if you'd like to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment