Thursday, October 8, 2020

Re-read Homecoming

As I said previously, I’ve started the process of bringing Homecoming to market.  As part of that process, I had to re-read it and become more familiar with the story and what needed to be done.  Overall, I’m pretty happy with it, and there are few errors.  It flowed a little better than I remembered, but I have a few holes to fill(mostly in dealing with how humanity interacts with an alien offshoot of itself).

This fall, I’ll give the story to an editor, and I hope to get it back by Christmas.  I’m targeting next Spring for release of my true science-fiction novel – an irony given that that’s what I wrote exclusively when I was younger.  A different market and audience, so we’ll find out if I can impact it more than I have other genre markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment