Sunday, October 11, 2020

Ideal Publishing Schedule

I’m hoping to bring out Homecoming by the end of March.  To be honest, that’s going to depend on my ability to manage my money to get a good cover, the right formatting, and make sure I have the right ISBNs.  After that…well…who knows?

Once Homecoming is out, I have to decide whether to write more or revise what I have.  There’s still the sequel to Akeldama that needs to be polished, but my sci-fi/fantasy mashup is also calling my name.  I also have to start considering cost impacts since I am not made of money, and I’ve not sold well enough to self-sustain at this point.  Do I continue to publish?  If so, do I limit to a set number?  That is the quandary of my writing life.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting. I'd say to visit the blogs on my blogroll(on the right side of my page) for lots of interesting stuff.

    ReplyDelete