Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Five Books And Done?

I may have to stop publishing much after Homecoming(my 5th book, due out in well over a year).  Why?  Because unless I start selling, bringing out books properly will get challenging.

This is not to say I'll stop writing.  I will still write the sequel to Salvation Day and Akeldama, but beyond those and my other three - Wrongful Death, Schism, and Homecoming - I may not bring out much more, or at least not as quickly as I have previously. It's a question of money and quality.  Sure, I could slap a bland do-it-yourself cover on something and just upload it to Amazon, but that wouldn't be my best work, and I wouldn't feel right about it.

Want me to keep publishing?  Help me out by buying my books so I can afford quality covers and editors!

No comments:

Post a Comment